Hide login
Do I have to pay federal unemployment tax (FUTA) on my NQDC distributions?

The federal tax known as FUTA helps to fund unemployment benefits. While the amounts you defer and any company contributions are considered…

You must be logged in as a Premium member to access the myNQDC.com Learning Center content.


Not Yet Registered?
You can have access to our in-depth exclusive content on NQDC in just a few clicks.
Forgotten Password?