Hide login
Converting Your Stock Option Spread Into Nonqualified Deferred Compensation

You may have employee stock options with a large spread but don’t need the money, and you may want to defer the tax upon exercise as long as possible. But you also want to minimize your risk of owning a single stock. Learn about the possibility of substituting a nonqualified deferred compensation plan for your unexercised options.

You must be logged in as a Premium member to access the myNQDC.com Learning Center content.


Not Yet Registered?
You can have access to our in-depth exclusive content on NQDC in just a few clicks.
Forgotten Password?