Hide login
Foreign Executives Moving To The United States To Work: What To Know About Your Company’s Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plan

If you become a taxpayer in the United States and participate in a nonqualified deferred compensation (NQDC) plan, you need to be concerned about both Section 409A and Section 457A of the US Internal Revenue Code. This article explains what you must know to avoid tax penalties or compliance issues.

Not Yet Registered?
You can have access to our in-depth exclusive content on NQDC in just a few clicks.